The first two days of being 23 haven't quite been ...let's just say, as expected. I know it's probably better to have lower expectations rather than higher ones so that you have less of a chance of getting hurt or upset. But, I really thought I had that damn job. But alas! It really is OK. I shed some tears for a second before letting it go and fully enjoying the rest of my birthday ...and also applying to about a dozen jobs. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous, I've starting taking multi-vitamins again, and I'm back in the exercise grove ...sort of. So far, I have two interviews lined up, and possibly a third on it's way. :)
Tonight continues the celebration with dinner at my boyfriend's house. YAY new year!
{view from our little balcony at the Chateau Neubert; birthday flowers to myself, from myself - I am always buying bouquets of flowers}
No comments:
Post a Comment