Cause ya gotta have faith

03 October 2010

{image found online somewhere I can't remember}
 
After two excruciating days spent with an energy-drinking, chain-smoking wild man, walking on concrete floors, with a vague explanation in person and a terrifyingly clear explanation via google, I've decided that this new job is unfortunately not the one for me. I am officially unemployed for the first time since I was sixteen, and I feel pretty damn liberated and a little bit tranquil {versus my usual overwelmed/stressed out self.}

I'm taking a little time to work on me, as well as this blog! I want my imagination to run wild with personal projects, experimenting in painting, crafting, photographing, writing, finding the best coffee shop + yoga studio in town. Eventually I'll get back into the swing of things, but one thing is certain for me now - when you've lost your way and feel like you've missed a step, try something else. Family is what is imporant now. Time to regroup and refresh! 

{And always always always google a potential employer before accepting a job opporunity.}

No comments:

Post a Comment