We found a beautiful, to die for, absolutely perfect, apartment of my dreams in Capitol Hill and... we got it! And we couldn't be more excited. {How many more sentences can I write starting with the word "we"? I dunno, maybe you should stop reading right now...}
With all the keys to all our doors, we're going to look and sound like a janitor. Six keys for me, and six keys for Kasi. That's twelve keys total. Plus, we accidentally made an extra copy for the front door, not to be confused with the front front, or the side door {these are the code names/nicknames for our three front doors}.
We move in this weekend. Well, at least, we're going to try. Aside from moving into my only other apartment in college {which was sadly and pathetically filled with target plastic furniture and build-it-yourself bookshelves and a desk, with a futon bed on the floor, no frame}, this is my first real-life grown-up apartment, with real furniture in it. What does that mean, you ask? It means I want things to match and I plan to have a color scheme and pictures/art will be hung on the wall and rugs and curtains galore. However, I will gladly take any and all furniture that comes our way!
The only thing left that we desperately need is a couch.
coughcough
winkwink
nudgenudge
+++
ps: apologizes for the missing music monday. things are super busy {obviously} with the new move, but i'm hoping to have more weekly themes up and running once we're settled into the new place. plus TONS of DIY and before and afters!

how exciting! congratulations!
ReplyDelete