Happy Weekend

29 April 2011


I wish I looked like this girl. Blunt bangs, cropped khakis, highlights in her (actually cute) wavy hair, + cute sneakers. A casual look that I often find myself aiming for. Casual, but chic.

I'm sure you've seen the Royal Wedding coverage all over cable and internet, or maybe you even watched the actual wedding itself in the wee hours of the morning. I haven't seen it yet, but my best girlfriend and I are going to have a little Royal Wedding watching party this afternoon where we're going to make gin&tonics, order Greek pizza (totally unrelated), drink champagne and drool over Kate's absolutely stunning dress.

Did anybody catch a clip of their two kisses? They are so cute and shy and giggly and nervous. I couldn't imagine my first married kiss being in front of millions of people, let alone an entire kingdom. Actually, I couldn't imagine marrying a prince to begin with and becoming Royalty and having people watch  my every. single. move. Really puts your life into perspective, doesn't it? :)

Getting back into the groove thang this week at work has felt difficult and a little dull after our weekend in New York. But this weekend we have some fun things planned, such as attending an art show that our friend will be showing two pieces in, and attending an all-day concert on Sunday. Crossing my fingers for good rain-free weather!

Big things are potentially in the works. Details to come! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment