No more sugar in my coffee {started that pre-New Year, already about three weeks in}; no more Facebook {also about three weeks in... feeling super great and motivated about it and intend on sticking with it, at least for a while}; giving up the internet/technology for a few days, maybe a weekend {this will probably happen when I go to Miami next week b/c my grandmother does not have internet nor a computer...}; eat healthy/right during the weekdays and allow room for a little splurging during the weekend {for pizza, Five Guys - I already cheated last night :/, a cookie, piece of chocolate, etc.}; getting in some form of a workout five days a week, whether that be a swift jog for 10 minutes or an actual gym sesh; travel travel travel {I reallyyyyyy want to go on a vacation/take a trip with Kasi... and have already suggested we pencil in a whole week for August so that we can work towards this goal together... so far thinking Mexico, the Carribbean, possibly Europe + San Fran}; stop fretting on things that I cannot control {like people and their actions, feelings, non-actions, words, etc.}; learn how to let go, and begin again.
Promise to get more back into the swing of things via blogging and posting relevant and readable material. This first week of 2011 has been pretty emotional for me, but I'm powering through it.
Xo!
No comments:
Post a Comment