For You, Love Me

01 February 2011

I am absolutely obsessed with Carissa Gallo (a fellow Northern Virginian) and her sexy skills of being an engagements, wedding, and lifestyle photographer.

I can't remember how I came across her blog and her website to begin with, probably off someone else's blogroll, but I've been incredibly grateful ever since. I am new to the blogging world (clearly), and so enjoy finding local, fellow bloggers in my area, that aren't totally famous and fashionable, like some of the other blogs I follow (that I also love! but I like finding blogs more down to earth, random and similiar to mine).

Everything Carissa captures is so magical and whimsical, and I love that she works along side her also creative hubby Andrew, creating lovely videos of these extra special moments as well.

For more of her amazing images + vids, check out her website For You, Love Me and fall in love with everything about this super cute couple (that I secretly want to meet :P) for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment