Happy Weekend

15 February 2011


My weekend was a happy one. I felt busy and relaxed at the same time. While it was a weekend from one job, it was two full work-days of another.

I baked Champagne-Blackberry Cupcakes (from scratch), enjoyed white wine spritzers and dark comedies with girlfriends, and took Kasi to the DC Record Fair at Artisphere for Valentine's Day. We ran into someone from HS on the streets of Arlington, and later I bumped into my editor who was also purchasing some sweet tunage at this even sweeter event. I don't have a record player (but Kasi does and basically what's his is ours), so I went lollygagging about, buying beer tickets, snapping pictures from interesting views, and conversing with Jon from The Vinyl District, who asked if I could share some of my pictures on their blog, too, all while I left Kasi to rummage about the masses.

It was a lovely weekend.

Tonight I'm going to see this fancy fellow with two girlfriends after a gossip-filled girl-talk session here.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment