a few fashionably* favorite things i'm loving this week:
01. dark red lips + middle part
02. mixing patterns - plaid + animal print
03. arm parties galore [i really need to step up my game on this one]
04. high bun + leopard scarf
05. loose fitting white tees + bold colored pants + colorful belt
06. blunt bangs + scarves + fun patterned blazers
there is something about every one of these outfits that just oozes this effortless and eclectic style -- a style i aim to create for myself everyday. whether it be the bold lips, blunt bangs, or extravagant arm candy -- i've just gotta have it all!
hope you have a fashionable* weekend:)






the first gals top is so reminiscent of what I wear to work on a daily basis... I never knew I just needed dark matte lips to make scrubs couture ! lovelove
ReplyDeletelove all these looks right now! xo
ReplyDelete