Happy Weekend

12 November 2010


I've been feeling way off this week. Something must be in the air; in what I've been eating/not eating; in my lack of excerise this week; maybe it's from the deep cleanse in my bedroom resurfacing old emotions; maybe this could explain my third mightmare this week; or maybe it's from stress levels rising due to the {bestbestbest} interview yesterday; and not seeing my mom enough :/ OH wait. That's right. Auntie Rose is coming for her monthly visit. She always turns my world upside down...

Things to oogle from around the web:

+ Book cover sweatshirts, Kasi would love these
+ I'll be touring this with my honey tomorrow, and also visiting/tasting here, here and here
+ Totally can't wait to see this with smalls
+ Part of my fall playlist {compliments of Caroline}
+ Dying for these or something similiar, on my xmas wishlist
+ Laid in bed and listened to new Kid Cudi the other night from start to finish. SO good. Go buy it now!

xo

{Amsterdam, Fall 2009}

No comments:

Post a Comment