Where the heart is

26 November 2010

Last weekend was a reunion of many sorts. 
Reuniting all of our family in New York for the funeral of my father. Reuniting my mom and I with Mount Vernon, New York, where I was born and lived until I was eight. Reuniting my father with his mother, father, stepfather, sister, uncle, aunt, and grandmother at our Neubert family plot in Kensico.

Reuniting my dad with his childhood homes in Chappaqua and Armonk. Reuniting great friendships. 
It was a very nostalgic weekend, and though under sadder circumstances, it was still super sweet to have the whole family back together again and in one place, celebrating the amazing, wonderful and adventurous life of my dad. 

Here are some photos from the weekend + some playing with the settings on my camera. And I've finally figured out the space issue with google :)

No comments:

Post a Comment