That may sound weird -- but that's how excited I am. I haven't been on a trip or travelled in so long, it hurts. We will have two FULL days there and I couldn't be more ready.
Except that I'm not ready at all and have about 101 things to do tonight to prepare for our trip. (See below.)
NYC Checklist <<<
01. 'Roids + DSLR
02. Sweet jamz (including but not limited to: The Weeknd, The Strokes, Lykke Li, Sleigh Bells, Radiohead + more)
03. Moleskin
04. Shades
05. An umbrella ella ella (b/c sadly, it's supposed to rain all wknd)
06. Birthday party attire
07. Sheets + towels (a standard I've found when staying with friends)
08. Lots and lots of $$$
09. Print bus tix (this should really be 01. and I should actually be doing this as we speak...)
10.
Other notes <<<
01. I've been recently thinking of chopping my long lox for cleansing purposes.
03. But then I remembered how bad it was when I did that 2+ yrs ago...
04. Either that or getting on the ombre bandwagon... or maybe just highlights in general -- something!
05. I really like to make lists, can't you tell?
06. Yesterday was iced coffee weather, but not today. Today I am drinking iced coffee and now I am freezing.
07. Mid-week dinner dates with girlfriends and sangria should probably become routine.
08. What do you think of KITKATJAM's facelift?
09. What are YOU doing this weekend?
01. I love KITKATJAM'S facelift AND YOU.
ReplyDelete02. I would absolutely love love love if sangria dinner dates became a routine.
03. Doesn't matt what you do with your hair because it will be beautiful regardless (seriously, I'm not just saying that).
04. I'll miss you this weekend! Have fun!!
xo
c
i love you! and your new blog! so happy we're neighbors :):)
ReplyDelete