I cheated

05 April 2011

Mhm. Almost immediately after I announced and declared the challenge that I would give away and/or sell something I own before buying something brand new, I cheated.

I bought these wicked cheap ($30) wedges this weekend. I just couldn't resist! They're a completely necessary staple in any woman's spring/summer wardrobe and they are so comfy and pretty cute, that it was practically love at first site. Ok so they're not the fanciest of wedges, but they certainly will do the trick in matching with my wardrobe of summer dresses and skirts.

That's what I get for stepping into Old Navy just to pick up a basic v-neck tee ($8). 

Another necessary staple.


I also just so happen to be wearing them today at work, while the weather is pretty warm but unfortunately has random, extreme bursts of tornado and hurricane like winds and rain. Guess I won't be running any errands at work today. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment