Music Monday

11 April 2011







Two songs off the soundtrack to my weekend. How was your weekend?
 
Mine was the perfect balance of some solo R&R, socializing with friends, time spent with the BF and much needed QT with mamabear. I did some excellent spring/summer shopping (purchases includes a grey and black stripped maxi skirt and two strapless dresses=a huge success!) and contributed my classic recipe of sangria to a dinner party potluck at my friend's house. Unforunately, I have 0 pictures of our decadent and impressive dinner (with corn fritters, the perfect pink steak, pesto pasta salad, shrimp kabobs, symphony bar brownies, homemade chocolate chip cookies, tequila shots and too much whiskey...) but you should take my word that it. was. amazing. I have unofficially decided that dinner parties need to become standard.
 
Here's to warmer weather (today could tbe as high as 87!) and a productive work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment