happy birthday, blog!

13 September 2011

 
happy birthday, blog!
you're a whopping ONE years old today which means -- it's my birthday, too!  i'm 24!

i can't believe i've kept up with you all this time.  through the good, the bad, the ugly, the stupid posts that i forced myself to write, the ones that seemed silly, that dry spell from april to july, the job i thought i got, the quitting of the job, the getting the new job, christmas, the new year, new york city, moving out, summer love, etc. etc. etc.

i can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us.
{i'm hoping for more followers and fun blog-related activities and opportunites!}

oh, and while going back through my posts to pick out my favorite pictures, i came across this list of personal goals for my 23rd year.  i completely forgot about this!  let's see how many i actually hit:

+ landing this pending job  
{this was about another job, however, i did get an even better job since then and still love it!}
+ moving out of my parent's house {success!}
+ saving money {hey, i moved out right? priorities.}
+ traveling with my boo {we did travel to NYC a few times}
+ meditating {...}
+ letting go of the past
+ finding my peace
 
i'd say that's pretty good :) i'll have to work on a new list of personal goals for 24. eeep!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, boo. And happy birthday, blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO GLAD you brought your blog back. I love all of the pictures you chose (my personal favorite is the sweater and the tights shot....it just reminds me of winter nights in a cozy room). Your blog has offered inspiration and a sense of honesty that I haven't found in any of the other blogs I read...you really have something special here and I hope you don't stop anytime soon because then who would fill my Top SIte box!?

    So happy birthday blog, and happy birthday you! I hope you have had a great day, you deserve it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday BLOG! Kelly and I totally forgot to do our 2 year birthday OOPS!
    Congrats on Job and I hope you can save money. Thats the hardest thing!
    i have faith that you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your shoes! Hope your birthday was a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat, I love you so much and I'm so proud of you for everything, including keeping up with your blog (and even starting another one on Tumblr)! Keep it up, baby girl. I'm reading. <3

    ReplyDelete