All of the lights, all of the lights
22 December 2010
I can't believe how soon Christmas is! I am not so much feeling the stress of last minute shopping, cooking or planning a big party, but more like the crunch of suddenly writing a TON for Patch, and balancing that with various good friends in town for the Holidays. This week is full of reunion lunches, dinners, celebrations, a cocktail party on the eve of Christmas Eve, and a huge Christmas Day feast made by my mom - who is the ultimate chef. This year, I've gotten her to agree to let me in the kitchen for the making of her delicious Key Lime Pie :)
Here are a few pix from a Holiday Lights Slideshow I did for Patch this week (Kasi chauffeured me around and it made for a cute lil date-night). It certainly has been a Christmas Miracle me finding this freelancing gig and making (very close to) a living during the Holidays!
xo!
labels:
Christmas Lights,
Patch,
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment