I've been writing for as long as I can remember. In my journal, on a blog {I actually had a xanga way back when, if you can believe it}, for my high school newspaper, and then my college newspaper. After college, I even had the chance to intern and write for Northern Virginia Magazine.
None of this, however, ever paid me.
Today, I present to you, my very first paid article! It's nothing too extravagant, just a silly little gift guide for the Clarendon-Courthouse-Rosslyn corridor of Arlington, Virginia, for a neighborhood website called the Clarendon Patch.
You can view my holiday gift guide here {!!!}
I cannot even express how happy I am to be writing again {and taking my own pix, too!}
I have a few more story ideas up my sleeve, so be sure to check out my Patch page to see other things I've written.
No comments:
Post a Comment