Let's take a look at a few of my {minor} accomplishments, gains and losses:
+ Began an internship at Northern Virginia MagazineThat sounds like a lot, but in my terms of my own expectations, it's hard to say. I wish I accomplished so much more. I wonder if that feeling will ever change.
+ And quickly realized I wasn't that big a fan of it... {it was unpaid afterall}
+ Continued working at Clyde's until I absolutely couldn't take it anymore and quit {mostly b/c I thought I had a new job, but then that turned out to be a scam}
+ Then I kept with my decision to leave Clyde's in the past {also to be 100% there for my Dad} and stayed jobless for nearly 2+ months... Oy
+ That was very difficult
+ Finding out my Father was at the end of his line, when he lost his ability to speak, stopped eating altogether, and never left the bed, was extremely difficult
+ Him finally passing in the most incredibly peaceful and family/love-filled way was such a HUGE blessing
+ Becoming a freelance writer
+ Starting a blog and keeping with it {yay!}
+ Taking more pictures
+ Laying out a life goal
+ Starting a gym routine... then stopping... then starting a Yoga routine... then stopping... still haven't started again...
+ RIP ipod
+ Trying red lipstick
+ Discovering new music
+ Road trips
+ New friendships
+ Re-evaluating old friendships
+ Less traveling than I'd like, but more so in the country {NYC, NC Outer Banks, CT}
+ Getting rid of Facebook {Eeep! Six day and counting...}
+ Kasi {who bought me a tripod for XMas}: Happy early One Year. I love you to the moon and back.
Stay tuned for a 2011 resolutions + goals post. Xo!
Caroline directed me to your blog. She hasn't steered me wrong yet. :)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your list/recap of 2010. Some highs and lows, but you seem to be rolling with it all. Best wishes in the new year. I look forward to reading more posts.
Hey Kat!! Just had to let you know that I printed your beautiful bike picture from Sicily and added it to my wall.
ReplyDeleteKat, you are so beautiful and I love seeing your life in photos.
ReplyDeletexo c