Fast cars/shooting stars

19 December 2010


Random thoughts as of lately:

+ Will I ever become what I aspire to be? {...which is actually always changing ...and will it ever stop changing and become just one thing?}
+ I should always be doing more more more
+ I need this
+ How can I be more creative/inspiring/artistic/magical?
+ New life goal: I want to move to San Francisco, take professional photo classes through Ai {once I get the job...}, and become a wedding/engagements photographer {AND of course travel photog... b/c I will forever be traveling}
+ I can't stop listening to this song {the entire CD is really incredible}
+ I really love drinking Champagne for no reason at all/for the reason that everyday is a celebration and we should all be thankful for another day {...I'm drinking Champagne right now}
+ I need a tripod and I need to start taking pictures of people {who wants to be my first subject!?}
+ My best friend graduated college this weekend, Congrats Margaret Anne! Ily! {we are celebrating this Wednesday... with more Champagne}
+ Kasi and I want to start a blog/creative project about the people/artists/business owners/residents of DC with interviews {by him} and photos {by me}
+ I wish I knew what I actually wanted to write about...


Been procrastinating my NYE Events Guide most of the weekend... I should probably get on that. 
Xo!

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Asti? Martin & Rossi make it . there are also some cheaper brands that places like Trader Joe's sells. It's got a delicious grape flavor and very flavorful. It's really delicious.

    I also like Barefoot.

    ReplyDelete