Lazy Sunday Fashion Funday

05 December 2010

This blog hasn't developed it's fashion forwardness yet, due to the fact that I never take any pictures of my day-to-day ensembles, and I don't ask my BF to take pix of me for me, but once I get a tripod I'm hoping things will change a bit on here.

I found these photos on Late Afternoon and absolutely loved them {via fashiongonerogue}. I'm obsessed with this model's entire look - from her cateye make-up {also my personal staple for make-up style}, as well as her hair style + hair color. I have dark chestnut brown hair, never been dyed, and I often wonder what it might look like a little bit lighter like this.

I'll probably never know because I'm too chicken {and it probably wouldn't look so good anyway} ;)

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you could definitely rock this hair. I also saw it and wanted it. I think I'm going through a phase.

    ReplyDelete